PBA Trade Rumors: Did Greg Slaughter asked Ginebra for a trade?

 



In the program of the former PBA commissioner, Noli Eala, Power and Play, Greg Slaughter answered a lot of questions.

The biggest one was of course, is he asking for a trade from Ginebra?

He answered it briefly, 

No, I have not asked trade from Ginebra. 

If you recall though, that is actually in line with the rumors in the past. The buzz was that he decided to have a sabbatical to avoid being traded. Although in the program, Greg explained his decision as,

I thought it was a good time to take time for myself to kinda rediscover myself. Rediscover what kind of player I was, work on the things that I needed to do.

Although, when he was asked about a contract offer from Ginebra, Greg said,

No. Not yet. Like I said, I have not any discussion with management, with coaches or anything. I have very much express to coach Tim that I am in town and I am just waiting for Ginebra to set a firm date for me, so we can have a metting.

This is the statement that should tickle your minds because it has been almost a week that we found out that he is back and still, Ginebra management has not communicated anything to him.

Do they really want him back? Or maybe, are the people at the top, want him to return?

Comments