PBA Trade Suggestion for Alaska, TNT, Meralco: Vic Manuel should be traded for...

 


So, we may only have a single trade this January and it will not be one of those that we have been expecting. Nevertheless, I still expect that this offseason will be explosive with big trades.

So, let me finish my series of articles providing my trade suggestions by focusing on Alaska, TNT and Meralco.

Alaska
It seems like Vic Manuel will not be traded this offseason. According to Snow Badua, Alaska is asking too much for Manuel. I just wonder how high is that price that Alaska is asking for. 

If I am Alaska, a future first-round pick should be the center of the package. The upcoming two-to-three drafts could be loaded. It will also help them in terms of finances because the salary of rookies is controlled.

TNT
I am not the biggest fan of the current rumor surrounding TNT. It says that Troy Rosario is being shopped to go to Blackwater in exchange for Trollano, Belo and Sumang.

I do not think they should trade Rosario. I think, he is crucial to what they do and an excellent fit besides Parks, Pogoy, Erram and Castro. 

What they should look for, is a stretch center. If they want a big name. They can try to get Beau Belga and sacrificed Jayson Castro. If they are fine with a bench big, Aldrech Ramos should be an interesting target.

Meralco
I am actually excited about the possible trade target of Meralco because coach Norman Black revealed that they are planning to make a big splash in the trade table.

If they want to make a big splash, Vic Manuel could be a good target but at this point. It seems like, they are not that interested. If not Vic Manuel, how about asking for late 1st and grab one of the centers that will potentially go late 1st. I am talking about Muyang, Holmqvist, or Adamos.

Comments