PBA Trade Prediction: The next Magnolia, Rain or Shine, NLEX players to be traded!

 


It seems like we will be having an unexpectedly long wait before the start of the next season. So, let me give you something to chew on before that.

Here are the players that I am predicting to be traded next. Just to be clear, I did not consider the guys that I think will only fall in the 11th to 15th of their team's rotation.

NLEX: Maurice Shaw
The fact that we have not heard if Shaw will be officially cut by the team means, there could be interest from one of their sister teams for him. Or, maybe just another team. 

Magnolia: Mark Barroca
There is a growing rumor that a veteran star of one team will soon be exchanged. One of the guys that fit that bill is Barroca.

Magnolia also drafted a guard, even though two 6'8 centers were available. Maybe, what they want is to trade one of their star guard for a star center. Who will it be? I am leaning for Barroca, at this point because I still think that they value the young age of Jalalon and Melton's trade value is not that high enough.

Rain or Shine: Beau Belga
Even though it will be a dream come true to see Belga end his career with Rain or Shine, I think, a trade this year is so likely. Especially that three of the title contenders will be happy to get a high-quality big like Beau Belga. I am talking about San Miguel, TNT and Magnolia.

Comments