PBA Trade Rumors: Ginebra's 5 best candidates to trade NEXT!

 


Let us continue our series, wherein we look at several teams and predict the next guy that they will trade this year.

The 2021 season is now scheduled to start this July 16, 2021. So, let us look at Brgy. Ginebra San Miguel!

#5 Scottie Thompson
I think Scottie should be here because we saw how cautious the management of Ginebra in answering the relationship issues of Scottie.

#4 Jared Dillinger
Jared was part of a recent trade rumor and I think, he is currently the number 1 veteran that they can add in a trade package for a star.

#3 Prince Caperal
Unless we hear a definitive assurance by the coaching staff or the management of Ginebra, I think Caperal is the most logical trade asset of Ginebra for this year.

#2 Aljon Mariano
I cannot wait to see a game of Ginebra because I want to see how Aljon and Scottie Thompson interact. Will we see some chemistry issues?

I know that coach Tim Cone loved what Aljon provides. But, I expect him to realize also that Mariano will be the main competition of Arvin Tolentino, their young promising stud,, for playing time.

#1 Kent Salado
If Dillinger is the #1 veteran to be part of a trade package, Salado is the #1 young baller that they can add to a trade.

Comments