PBA Team Power Ranking 2.0: Ginebra with Brownlee should be #1?

 


Now that we have the list of imports for the upcoming conference. We can update now our power ranking. Which team is our top candidate to win the crown?

#10 Alaska
The trade of Jayvee Casio and the departure of Gab Banal, are indications that the rebuilding of Alaska is still far from over.

#9 Phoenix
I am not a fan of their choice of import. Although, I am excited to see how Sean Anthony will work under coach Topex Robinson.

#8 Rain or Shine
We can say that the #9 to #7 teams are virtually tied. Henry Walker was fine in his earlier stint in the PBA but he is already old.

#7 Northport
I am quite bullish on the arrival of Arwind Santos to this team. I just hope they will retain their team and that Forte will work out.

#6 San Miguel
I do not think Vic Manuel will be a good fit with San Miguel. And I am talking about both ends of the court. There is also a good chance that Brandon Brown will not be a good enough shooter to work out.

#5 NLEX
Why is NLEX suddenly in the top 5? It is all about my trust in KJ McDaniels, who is a legit NBA veteran, and now he will play under coach Yeng Guiao.

#4 Meralco
Meralco will bring in the biggest name in this tournament. If Shabazz will be that unstoppable slasher, Meralco may have found the missing piece to a championship.

#3 Magnolia
Mike Harris could be the perfect import for Magnolia. Although, I still wonder if they have the right depth on their frontline.

#2 TNT
Same with San Miguel, I question their choice of import. McKenzie Moore may end up to be just an average import. Is that enough for TNT?

#1 Barangay Ginebra
Ginebra is number 1 because they will be having Justin Brownlee. This is more of a by-default kind of situation because I really think that TNT made a mistake by bringing in Moore.

Comments