PBA Team Power Ranking 4.0: Ginebra is the favorite because of Onwubere?



Now that the second tournament is about to start, let us have another power ranking where I will give the player that I am most excited about!  

#10 Alaska (Last #10 last ranking)
What if Mike Tolomia is actually closer to the guy that we expected him to be when he entered the draft?

#9 Phoenix (Last #9 last ranking)
I cannot wait to watch Sean Anthony play in a modern offense. I always see him as a very modern guy. So, can we see a breakout from him?

#8 Rain or Shine (Last #7 last ranking)
Rey Nambatac was not remarkable in the Philippine Cup. I hope he managed to have a bounce-back for the sake of the future of Rain or Shine.

#7 San Miguel (Last #6 last ranking)
The easy choice is Vic Manuel but I am looking forward more to seeing if Fajardo is now closer to being the Kraken.

#6 Northport (Last #8 last ranking)
So, Bollick will be playing in this tournament! I am excited to see him maximize his new frontline of Greg Slaughter-Arwind Santos.

#5 NLEX (Last #5 last ranking)
Calvin Oftana was very hot during the last stretch of NLEX' 2021 Philippine Cup campaign. Can he continue that in this one?

#4 Meralco (Last #4 last ranking)
I hope to see more of Alvin Pasaol in this upcoming tournament. Although, my expectation is not that high because of the presence of imports.

#3 Magnolia (Last #3 last ranking)
Calvin Abueva is very close to his first-ever Most Valuable Player trophy. Can he lock in the deal even with the presence of imports?

#2 TNT (Last #2 last ranking)
I am very excited to see how coach Chot Reyes will utilize Gab Banal. I am a big fan of Gab and I am hoping he will be allowed to do more.

#1 Barangay Ginebra (Last #1 last ranking)
Coach Tim Cone is so pumped up with their acquisition of Sidney Onwubere. So, my eyes will be focused on him. Although, I do not think Sidney raised their ceiling, that much.

Comments