PBA Trade Rumors: Rain or Shine Mocon trade suggestions!

 


As expected, the management of Rain or Shine Elasto Painters revealed to the public that Javee Mocon is now on the trade block.

They offered the San Beda superstar a three years contract but Mocon do not want to sign it. That is his right and Rain or Shine will also exercise their power by finding the fair trade that they need.

So, what are the fair trades out there that Rain or Shine should seek for?

San Miguel - Moala Tautuaa, SMB 1st and two SMB 2nd for Javee Mocon and Beau Belga

I understand that only Mocon is on the trade block but if Rain or Shine will also want to further reduce their financial commitments, I think this is a perfect trade for them.

I am a big believer that Moala is capable of becoming the starting center of a championship team that the chance of having multiple historically deep draft make it worth it to trade for the 1st of SMB.

Meralco - Alvin Pasaol and four 2nd round picks

This is my favorite suggestion for a Mocon trade. Pasaol is underrated in my eyes. Even with the limited minutes in Meralco, I think I saw enough to say that he can be a very good scorer in the league. Add those multiple 2nd round picks and I think Rain or Shine's future will be better.

Magnolia - Aris Dionisio and MAG 1st

I am a big fan of Aris. He did get minutes last season but I think his value right now is at its lowest. So, Rain or Shine can take advantage of that by asking an additional first from Magnolia. Magnolia should realize that they need to add talent knowing that they have been failing to win the crown in the last few years.

Comments