PBA Power Ranking: The 13 imports of the 2022 Commissioner's Cup!





 I am really excited to see big imports again. So, let me give my initial ranking of the 13 imports in the Commissioner's Cup!

#13 BWE - Cameron Krutwig
It is just hard for me to trust what I saw in the highlights of Krutwig. He can be effective but not with the current talent level of the roster of Blackwater.

#12 PHX - Kaleb Wesson
Wesson is an interesting modern young bigman but it is hard to trust him initially. He is a dark horse for a surprising run but I will not bet on him to stay for the entirety of the tournament.

#11 MAG - Nick Rakocevic
It is really hard to comprehend why Magnolia is not capable of going for the big names while their sister teams are doing it consistently. Rakovic is interesting but hard to trust.

#10 NLEX - Earl Clark
If your franchise is already on the block for a sale, will you spend this much to get an NBA veteran like Earl Clark. The number of Earl in the last season of KBL of 12.1 points, 49% FG, 37% 3FG, 7.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 1.4 blocks per game is not that impressive to assume that he can dominate in the PBA.

#9 NOR - Prince Ibeh
Ibeh was a monster in his first stint in the league. But he needs a cohesive unit to maximize him, specially on the offensive end. I do not think Northport has that for this upcoming tournament.

#8 ROS - Steve Taylor
I really thought Daniel Ochefu will be the guy for Rain or Shine. Coach Yeng has other ideas and replaced him with a versatile scorer in Steve.

#7 DYIP - Lester Prosper
Prosper was a nice import for Terrafirma in his first stint with the franchise. I hope he can replicate that as I put him in this middle of the ranking spot.

#6 TNT - Cameron Oliver
If we only look at the NBA G League stats of Cameron, he seems to be a very interesting choice for the TNT franchise. But his International league performance is not that promising. He has a high potential and that is the reason why I got him at #6.

Page 2: Top 5 Imports


Comments