PBA Power Ranking: Top 10 Imports! Ginebra legend is not #1!



 I think a lot of you will agree with me that this ongoing elimination round of the 2022 PBA Commissioner's Cup is one of the most entertaining in the past few years.

One factor for that is the impressive showing of the imports. So, let me give my current top 10 imports. 

#10 Devon Scott
The new import of San Miguel is currently on the hot seat because of his 2-2 card so far. He is putting up impressive numbers of 23.3 points, 15.5 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game but his inability to hit three-point shot is a big problem.

#9 Lester Prosper
Prosper looks good as usual but with a subpar local roster, he is getting a hard time finding his rhythm. I hope that he will have a chance in the future to truly compete in the PBA. 

#8 Cameron Oliver
In the first few games, I concluded that he was deserving of being naturalized. But with a few more games, I think I am changing my conclusion. He can create for his own shot but other than that, I think there are several better options in the next seven names.

#7 Kaleb Wesson
I was not a fan in his first few games. I saw him as a strong candidate to be replaced. Suddenly, he led Phoenix to a long winning run. He is currently the top rebounding import and his overall team defense is very advance that it i is fueling Phoenix.

#6 Nikola Rakocevic
Rakocevic is not a modern type of import but he is also very effective as an energetic and athletic type of big. He is currently producing 26.9 points, 45% FG, 17.9 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.6 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.

Page 2: Top 5

Comments