PBA Trade Rumors: Converge' s trade offers for Terrafirma #1 draft pick?

 


According to a Facebook page, Converge may have three potential trade offers for Joshua Munzon of Terrafirma Dyip.

Munzon has been struggling in his entire stay in Terrafirma. But I still cannot give up on Munzon because of the glimpses of potential stardom.

And I still think that he will be a great addition for Converge. Let me rank the potential offers according to PBA Insider News according to their overall value.

#3 Michael DiGregorio
No disrespect to Michael but there is no way that he can be an acceptable swap-mate for Munzon. He is already 31 years old. The upside is low compared to Munzon.

#2 Kevin Racal, Taylor Browne, Future 1st
I think this is a very interesting package. Value wise, there is a good argument that this is a fair price for the former #1 pick. Racal is a good defensive piece. Browne has exhibit plays that he can be a positive on  both ends of the court. And the future 1st will take care of the needed trade value to seal a fair exchange. But, I think the upside of #1 is still better.

#1 Jeo Ambohot
I understand that Ambohot is also not killing it in his first tournament in the PBA. Nevertheless, it still hard to find a 6'7 with a potential modern skillset. I think the three SMC teams will be lurking to get their hands on Jeo, more than Munzon.

Comments