PBA Analysis: Can Converge Governor Delta Pineda outplay San Miguel Corp. coach Al Francis Chua?

 


I am still in awe that a current governor of a very big province in Pampanga is the team manager of a PBA franchise.

We all thought that the PBA is dying but this sudden hiring suggests that the league may still have a bright future ahead of us.

It is well known that the most powerful man in the PBA today is coach Al Francis Chua. I think Governor Delta can challenge him for the throne.

Delta will come with this political power that we had never seen in a team manager. Governor Delta is of course very proud of what he accomplished in Pampanga.

I think he will not waste that in Converge. Depending on the way Mr. Dennis Uy wants to run his team. They should realize the importance of having a sister team. Once they have at least one sister team, I expect them to even be more competitive.

I do not know about you but I am really excited about the entry of Governor Delta. Competition is always an excellent ingredient for a good league.

Can he dethrone Coach Al in the future as the most powerful guy in the league? 

There is a good chance.

Comments