PBA Analysis: Can Ginebra' Standhardinger proved that he is the BIGGEST RIVAL of Fajardo?



 I think Barangay Ginebra is feeling a lot of pressure in this tournament. We have a lot of monster imports in this tournament!

Unfortunately for them, the injury bug has hit them. Japeth Aguilar will not play in any of their remaining elimination game and he may not be there during the Quarterfinals.

That means Christian Standhardinger will be their sole giant and will finally get more attention that he really deserves.

I think, I have been the biggest believer of the talent level of Christian. I saw enough during his stay in San Miguel to proclaim him as the second best giant in the league next to Fajardo.

Unfortunately, coach Tim Cone cannot make him the focus of their offense. His fit with the other giant of the team is not that good that coach Tim needed to put Standhardinger into more of a elite role-player.

Now that he could be getting 30 or more minutes in their remaining elimination round games, I am excited to see him regain his status in the eyes of the PBA universe.

I hope coach Tim Cone will let him do so.

Comments