PBA Trade Rumors: Is Ginebra superstar Japeth Aguilar trade to Converge, POSSIBLE now?


 Fans all over the country are dropping their mouth with how monstrous Christian Standhardinger now as he is being given a much bigger role on offense in Ginebra.

This Governors' Cup, he is averaging 22.6 points, 63% FG, 10.0 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game. Those are out of these world numbers in a tournament with a lot of quality imports!

Personally, I am not shocked as I have been saying from the get go that I saw Standhardinger as biggest rival that Fajardo could have in this era.

Unfortunately, Japeth Aguilar is also receiving some negativity with the sudden explosion of Christian. Fans now are saying that Christian has blossomed because Aguilar was injured.

I do not think that is correct but I do not blame the fans who are calling for it. And knowing that Aguilar is 36 now, I can see fans calling for a younger blood to take over the role of Aguilar.

And knowing that Converge is now handled by the governor of Pampanga, I am pretty sure that he is very interested to get the best center from Pampanga that currently plays in the PBA.

Will it happen?

Comments