PBA Trade Rumors: Magnolia, TNT and Meralco Trade Target suggestion!

 


So, now that the 2023 draft is done, almost all teams are actually over the limit of their roster space. Expect a lot of movements in the free agency and even in the trade table!

So, to hype up the upcoming tournament, let me give my trade target suggestion for each team! We will start with Magnolia, TNT and Meralco!

Magnolia - Young talent with very high potential
Magnolia did not add a significant name from the PBA draft. That is expected from the most conservative squad in the league. One reason could be their success in the PBA on Tours. They completed an undefeated run. But looking at the age of their squad, it is time for them to look for a young player with a very high potential. I mean, Isaac Go still fits that bill!

TNT - Giant
Even with their trade for Henry Galinato, I think TNT should still look for a center. And when I say center, I am talking about a gigantic one. We all know the importance of size. And actually, the league is becoming taller. So, they need to find their own giant too. Wait, Isaac Go was an alumni of Ateneo!

Meralco - Elite shooter
Allein Maliksi is a deadly sniper but I think Meralco need to add more. Knowing that they have a coach Nenad there, finding as many shooter is better for them to maximize his system.

Comments