Trade Rumors: Alaska's asking price for The Beast is Slaughter?



The rumor bombs surrounding Calvin Abueva continue. So, yesterday, one of the primary source of trade rumors said that player "C" asked his player agent for a trade to team G. 

Now, the right assumption of that team G is, of course, Ginebra. On the other hand, the only plausible player with a name starting in C that will ask for a trade is Calvin Abueva.


Now, the source continued that when the player agent asked team G about trading for Calvin, they are willing.

Unfortunately, the current team of player C wanted a hefty return, player G. 

So, who is that player G? Rundown the players of Ginebra and you will see. Yes. Greg Slaughter.

 Alaska is willing to trade Calvin for Greg Slaughter.

That basically eliminates Globalport as the possible team G because they do not have a starting caliber player with a name starting in G.

Now, Alaska has one more player that can turn out to be player C. That is Carl Bryan Cruz. But, that does not connect properly with the other clue that Alaska asked for Greg Slaughter.

I am pretty sure Alaska is not crazy enough to think that Greg Slaughter is the right price for CBC.

Now, if you ask me if this rumor is true?

We need to dissect it. I think Alaska is willing to trade Calvin and Abueva wants to join a new team. 

Now, I am not sure if Ginebra really said yes about trading for Calvin. If they did, they should be able to come up with the right package. 

If I am going to bet, I will only bet that Abueva will have a new team soon but I am not confident enough to say that it will be Ginebra.

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...