After two big trades, the current structure of the PBA got a big shake. So, which team is now the team to beat?
Let us see.
#12 Blackwater Elite (#12 Previously)
#11 Terrafirma Dyip (#10 Previously)
#10 NLEX Road Warriors (#11 Previously)
I first need to see the guys that coach Yeng Guiao will pick for his team in the upcoming PBA draft before we even consider moving them up in our standing.
#9 Alaska Aces (#9 Previously)
Alaska has a good team but I cannot trust them yet that they really have what it takes to go deep into the playoffs. Especially now that they are facing a team issue with Vic Manuel.
#8 Northport Batang Pier (#6 Previously)
I am not happy with the rumors that I am reading right now. I still hope that they will find a way to retain Standhardinger.
#7 Rain or Shine Elasto Painters (#7 Previously)
I don't doubt that Rain or Shine can turn Bradwyn Guinto into a golden addition to their team. But, is he enough to boost their chances of winning the championship?
#6 Phoenix Super LPG (#4 Previously)
I will not argue with anyone who will rank the #6 to #4 team in a different way. But I really think the overall talent of a team will always win in the playoffs. And out of these three teams, I see Phoenix with the least.
#5 Meralco Bolts (#8 Previously)
The addition of Mac Belo gives Meralco a very deep and versatile team. They have a different type of players that coach Norman Black can work around during a playoffs series.
#4 Magnolia Hotshots (#5 Previously)
This is all about the rumors. Once the trade that their fans are anticipating will be finalized, Hotshots could be jumping into the top 3.
#3 TNT Tropang Giga (#3 Previously)
TNT is clinging by a hair with this spot at this point. Especially with the rumors that they will trade Rosario. I am not a fan of that. I think Rosario is great for their team.
#2 Brgy. Ginebra San Miguel (#2 Previously)
Even if they will just let Greg back into their line-up, I actually think that Ginebra will have a good shot against SMB.
#1 San Miguel Beermen (#1 Previously)
Talent wins 90% of the time in a professional league. Especially if the talent level that we are talking about overwhelms any of the other competing teams.

Comments
Post a Comment