PBA Trade Prediction: The next Alaska, Phoenix, Meralco players to be traded



It seems like we will be having an unexpectedly long wait before the start of the next season. So, let me give you something to chew on before that.

Here are the players that I am predicting to be traded next. Just to be clear, I did not consider the guys that I think will only fall in the 11th to 15th of their team's rotation.

ALASKA - Rodney Brondial
In terms of trade rumors, we have not heard that much about any Alaska player in the past few months. But, now that they have three young bigs in Ebona, Tratter and Adamos, I will not be shocked if they will try to unload their veteran, Rodney.

PHOENIX - Vic Manuel
According to Snow Badua, there is a good chance that Manuel is only stopping at Phoenix for one conference. The rumors surrounding Matthew Wright have been silent now for a while. So, Manuel is the most likely Super LPG to be unloaded, soon.

Although the moment Phoenix fulfills the rumor that Magnolia is also his destination, I think Phoenix' reputation will be tarnished already as a farm team.

MERALCO - Trevis Jackson
The wing and forward position of Meralco is so loaded that I think, they are most likely to give up one of their young pieces.

At this point, I think Jackson is the most likely to be traded. Knowing how coach Norman treated Newsome, Aaron Black and Bong Quinto in the PBA bubble, Jackson is the most likely trade guy for him.

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...