It seems like we will be having an unexpectedly long wait before the start of the next season. So, let me give you something to chew on before that.
Here are the players that I am predicting to be traded next. Just to be clear, I did not consider the guys that I think will only fall in the 11th to 15th of their team's rotation.
San Miguel - Chris Ross
After trading almost their entire bench and one future 1st, San Miguel may need to give up one of their popular names in getting the second young start that they want.
Ross still looks good in the PBA bubble. He is still that awesome stopper who can make incredible plays for others.
TNT - Dave Marcelo
Marcelo was a free-agent signing of TNT. That makes him an easy addition to any trade that could further bolster the line-up of TNT.
At this point, I think TNT is also good with their current line-up. But if they want to improve it, trading a serviceable bigman will always have value.
Northport - Robert Bolick
This one is easy. Bolick has been in the rumor mill for a while now. Where will he go, San Miguel or Ginebra? This question could be answered this year.
Although, I am still hoping that he remains with Northport.

Comments
Post a Comment