PBA History: My TOP 5 Favorite Alaska players!



Unfortunately, Alaska Aces played their last game. Alaska fans should be proud of the way their favorite team handled themselves in the PBA.

They never even entertained the idea of doing any farm team stuff to help themselves with their financial problem. 

Now, to give my personal farewell to the franchise, let me give you my favorite players to watch and cheer for. For proper context, I am not et on my 30s. So, I cannot give you players during the 90s.

#5 Tony Dela Cruz
I love cheering for underrated players like Tony. He is not athletic but the guy gets the job done. He is also one of the earliest tall certified shooters in the league.

#4 Jeron Teng
Loyalty is a big thing for me. Also, his willingness to stay with a franchise that doesn't offer that much financial pasture even though ballers that are even younger than him are finding ways to get more.

#3 Dondon Hontiveros
I love the fact that he has the balls to leave San Miguel Corp. and stay with an Independent franchise. I think, a lot of people admired him more for what he did.

#2 Calvin Abueva
I am Filipino and Calvin's brand of basketball is Pinoy. So, it is easy for me to appreciate his game and love watching him play.

#1 Sonny Thoss
He is the embodiment of the things that I love. Loyal. Professional. Humble. Skilled. I love the fact that he is the last one that Alaska gave a jersey retirement.

Comments