PBA Trade Rumors: Magnolia, NOR, ROS & NLEX - predicting the next player to be traded




We are finally starting our 2022-2023 season of the Philippine Basketball Association. This Philippine Cup is arguably the most crucial tournament ever.

So, I expect the teams to be active on the trade table. So, here are my best prediction of the next player to be traded by each team.

We will start with the Magnolia Hotshots, Northport Batang Pier, Rain or Shine Elasto Painters and NLEX Road Warriors.

Magnolia - Paul Lee
I can choose the players who have lesser value in the line-up of Magnolia but Lee is actually the loudest name in the trade rumor mill. He may have been retained but what if Magnolia struggles early and a bigger name is available? 

Northport - Jamie Malonzo
Let us be clear here, I would rather be wrong about this prediction because I really think that Robert Bolick and Jamie Malonzo is an excellent foundation for a franchise that can win the championship in the future. But, the rumors are just too strong for me to choose the other options.

Rain or Shine - Javee Mocon
This is easy. I expect Rain or Shine to find a trade for Mocon soon. I hope they can get the first round pick that they are looking for.

NLEX - Michael Miranda
The hardest one to predict in this list of teams. I do not think NLEX will make a big splash. So, I just went with the bench guy that has the highest chance of being traded.

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...