We are finally starting our 2022-2023 season of the Philippine Basketball Association. This Philippine Cup is arguably the most crucial tournament ever.
So, I expect the teams to be active on the trade table. So, here are my best prediction of the next player to be traded by each team.
Today, we will continue with the San Miguel Beermen, Converge Fibers Xers, Meralco Bolts and TNT Tropang Giga.
SMB - Vic Manuel
Yes. I know that they just traded for Robbie Herndon. But, they did not trade a player for him. I still think that San Miguel has some big trades on the table and out of all the big names that they can trade, Manuel seems to be the most logical choice.
This is due to his role being similar to Junemar Fajardo. Two post players is hard to play together in the court. So, it is much better for the Beermen to let go of the lesser value out of the two.
Converge - Maverick Ahanmisi
At the writing of this article, the report of the Herdon to SMB trade, came out. This could have been an easy one but now that Robbie is traded, it became hard.
Ahanmisi is my choice because I think there are some truth to the rumors earlier this year about him wanting to play for another team.
Meralco - Mac Belo
Herndon is already traded. According to a Snow Bomb, Mocon will also wear a new uniform. Belo is one of the guys who are on the trade rumor mill who is still with his team. I do think that Meralco will not suffer that much if they let him go. So, he is my choice.
TNT - Gab Banal
Looking in the first game of TNT, Banal did not received that much minutes even with the absence of Mikey Williams. I am quite high about Gab. And knowing the pride that he built in other leagues, I do not think he will be happy if he will play less than 10 minutes per game.

Comments
Post a Comment