Here is our latest mock draft!
1. DYIP - One of Paras/Thirdy/Ramos/Baltazar
I still have this belief that one of these blue chip prospects will join the league next year. I think, Paras is the most likely and I think he is popular enough to remain as the #1 pick.
2. ROS - Sedrick Barefield
I think Rain or Shine will be encouraged to get a player that is not connected to the underlings of SMC and MVP in the amateur ranks.
3. NOR - Remy Martin
I am hoping against the odds that Martin will be encouraged to go home here in the Philippines and play in our PBA. With his credentials, I think he is a good option here.
4. ROS - Luis Salgado
Rain or Shine ending up with Barefield and Salgado will right away catapult them into one of the most interesting team in the league.
5. BWE - Zavier Lucero
UP did the impossible as Zavier remained to be in the UAAP instead of pursuing better financial opportunities outside the country. If Blackwater is still connected to the MVP group, Lucero is easily their target.
6. NLEX - Juan Gomez de Liano
Kevin Alas has been incredible in his takeover of the Kiefer Ravena role but they now need someone to be his Kevin Alas. Juan can be that guard.
7. PHX - Kenmark Carino
Phoenix will surely be looking to add a center and Carino could be an interesting one for them. He is long and imagine if Phoenix can help him develop a three-point shot.
8. BGSM - Deschon Winston
If this draft ended up as historic as this mock, Deschon can really fall to Ginebra. Of course, Deschon has the elite athleticism to be something special.
9. MER - Brandon Bates
Meralco is super loaded on their guard, wing and forward position. The only logical path for them is a cener and Bates can be that guy.
10. MAG - Will Gozum
Meralco has the same situation as Meralco. So, I think grabbing a center can be their path again. Gozum is hard working and size to be something.
11. BWE - CJ Lane
I am really interested about Lane who is 6'10 and has shown that he can handle the ball. Blackwater has the roster to give him a shot.
12. DYIP - Warren Bonifacio
I am interested to see if Bonifacio can be the second coming of Ato Ular. He is hard working and seems to have a an excellent touch too around the basket.

Comments
Post a Comment