When Converge Fiber Xers purchased the Alaska Aces, they received a request to keep the coaching staff of the team in the start of the new franchise.
Converge obliged and now that coach Jeff was given one conference to prove himself, they have decided to go with another top guy.
After the report that coach Jeff was fired, a breaking news was posted by Spin.ph that coach Aldin Ayo will be the new guy for Converge.
This was refuted by coach Aldin Ayo. He said that he has not committed to Converge. It confirms that Converge wants him but it also means that coach Aldin has not provided a positive answer
The question now is, is coach Aldin the right guy?
I think, yes. Although, I will be honest enough to say that coach Alex is still the guy that I prefer. I badly want him to have a chance.
What makes coach Aldin a rightful choice is his history of success. He won a championship each in UAAP and NCAA.
Also, he has the coaching style to propel a team that is having talent disadvantage to a championship-caliber team. And they will also have an identity with his mayhem defense.

Comments
Post a Comment