PBA Import Highlights: San Miguel or Magnolia, who fits better with this ex Golden State Warrior?



I am pretty sure you are aware about the prominence of the Golden State Warriors in the world of basketball, today.

Recently, there was a rumor that a former Golden State player is being eyed by PBA teams. Of course, I am talking about Jordan Bell.

Blackwater tried  to make an offer but they cannot reach the price level of Jordan. Homer Sayson hinted that a San Miguel Corp. team is a much bigger possibility.

We of course know that Ginebra already have Justin Brownlee. So, which team between San Miguel Beermen and Magnolia Hotshots is a better fit for Jordan?

Bell's biggest selling point is his elite combination of strength and agility and his superb passing for a bigman. Scoring wise, he will not help that much.

Between Magnolia and San Miguel, San Miguel is the team that can benefit more in getting an import that can impact the game without scoring a lot.

Defensively, Bell will also be a big help and Magnolia can claim that they will just choose to further fortify their defense.

Overall though, I think Bell will be better with the Beermen. If SMB managed to win the 2022 Philippine Cup, I expect them to be more aggressive to try and accomplish a grandslam and Bell could be a real target.

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...