PBA Power Ranking: The most entertaining 2022 Phil. Cup finals will be?



 As I watch the game 3 of the ongoing Semifinals, I can just salivate with the four potential Finals match-up that we can see.

Remember also that the two finalist will also be our first representatives in the first ever season of the East Asia Super League.

So, just for pure entertainment, I think I will rank it this way.

#4 San Miguel versus Magnolia
Arguably the two most popular ballclubs that are still in the running for the Finals seat. Although, I am not that excited to see a lot of post-ups in the Finals knowing that these two squads have the two best post-up scorers in the league.

#3 Meralco versus TNT
I am pretty sure the SMC fans will mocked this because the attendance will be lower than usual. I am worried that TNT will get the Kuya advantage over the Meralco Bolts and that will make it predictable.

#2 Meralco versus Magnolia
I just want to see Cliff Hodge and Calvin Abueva reignite their rivalry. Filipinos love watching hardworking players like Cliff and Calvin. I also think that these two squads have the most entertaining styles out of the four participants.

#1 TNT versus San Miguel
The narrative is just too much to beat by the other potential match-ups. PBA is now the SMC versus MVP playground. So, having their flagship franchises as representatives will be epic. Also, I am actually curious to see how the Beermen without a clear lockdown guard defender, handle Mikey Williams. And how will TNT try to stop Fajardo.

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...