Converge did their best to have an awesome run in their first ever tournament. They made big trades and went for the guys that they want.
Unfortunately, their run was still short live. Nevertheless, their future is still expected to be good because they have a lot of young pieces.
If they want to get a deep playoff run soon, I think they need to make a big move. So, here are our suggestions for Converge.
CONVERGE-NORTHPORT
Abu Tratter, Allyn Bulanadi, two 1st round picks for Robert Bolick
The big name that they can target is Robert because he is the type of player that they badly need. They badly need a consistent scorer like Robert. Their fans may have observed that in this Philippine Cup, their offense are always stranded after their initial action is unsuccessful.
CONVERGE-MAGNOLIA
Abu Tratter, Allyn Bulanadi, two 1st round picks for Paul Lee
I really think Converge should go for a big name if they want to have a good playoff run in the upcoming tournaments. Paul is not totally back to his good form but I still think that he has the pull to create for his teammates.

Comments
Post a Comment