The current focus of the trading rumors is the Converge Fiber Xers after coach Aldin Ayo revealed that they are crafting more trades.
The guy that a lot of analysts and insiders are anticipating to be one of the targets of coach Aldin is Bong Quinto.
Coach Aldin was the head coach of Letran when Quinto broke out and became the ace player of the Letran Knights championship team.
One of the package that a social media page has put on the rumor mill is the 1st rounder Justin Arana and a 1st round pick.
I think, that is too much. Quinto is a unique guard as he is like a lite-version of Scottie Thompson but without the elite rebounding.
I think the potential of Arana is still higher than that of Quinto. Arana was described as a smaller version of Junemar Fajardo. That is a huge indication of his skillset and style in the paint.
So, adding a 1st round pick is just too much and if I am Meralco, I will say Yes right away.
Although, the recent trade with Phoenix suggests that coach Aldin Ayo is not afraid to loss an exchange in paper. He is that confident in his assessment of players and ability to maximize them.

Comments
Post a Comment