Here are the top 5 imports, so far!
#5 Nicholas Rakocevic
I need to apologize to Rakocevic and the Magnolia management because I really hate their decision when it was announce. I was shocked though that Rakocevic is as dominant as he is. He is producing 29.3 points, 21.3 rebounds and 1.7 blocks per game.
#4 Earl Clark
Is Earl the most under-the-radar import so far? The guy is filling up the stat-sheet like crazy. He is manufacturing 33.3 points, 19.7 rebounds, 5.3 assists, 2.0 steals, 3.3 blocks per game. I actually think that he has a chance to be the number 1 as early as the next edition of this ranking.
#3 Justin Brownlee
His performance against the Bay Area Dragons was just fantastic. The guy really knows what he needs to do to propel Ginebra to victory. His defense is anchored on experience and it is working like fine wine.
#2 Myles Powell
Myles deserves to be called the Stephen Iverson of the PBA. He is like a combination of Stephen Curry and Allen Iverson with the way he is dominating the PBA. Nicholson deserves to play as the import of the Dragons but Powell is just a different animal.
#1 Quincy Miller
You want to see how an NBA talent will do in the PBA? Myles can be the subject for guard but for modern bigs, just watch Quincy Miller. He is basically a 6'10 wing and the PBA do not have any answer to his elite three-point shooting and versatility.

Comments
Post a Comment