I think almost all PBA fans are happy that Bay Area Dragons are participating in the 2022 PBA Commissioner's Cup.
I think, the only fans who are sad about their participation are those who value watching their elite and farm-team using teams win championships over watching competitive basketball.
So, how about a good news?
According to Snow Badua, Bay Area may have signed a 10-year contract with the PBA. We are not yet aware of the parameters of the contract but man, that is a very good deal to have for the PBA!
Bay Area Dragons instantly raised the bar in the PBA. The Commissioner's Cup is suddenly a tournament that is super interesting.
I just hope that PBA will allow Bay Area to keep playing in the next import conference, Governors' Cup. Of course, their bigger import will not be allowed to play.
And I hope Bay Area will not be the last foreign team to be part of the PBA. The PBA will be better if we allow more.
I mean, having a league with a storyline of defending the turf is always a good sell to Pinoys.

Comments
Post a Comment