PBA Rumors: The company that should buy Phoenix is?







 Did you ever imagined that we will reach the point that our source of PBA rumors will be a website that is dedicated for business rumors?

That is the case now as Bilyonaryo.com just revealed that four companies are eyeing to enter the oldest professional basketball league in Asia.

They are Boysen, Family Sardines, Cebu Landmaster and Chooks to Go. Four very good companies who can make the league better.

How about ranking them according to my assessment to them as a serious PBA franchise? In short, the #1 will be my favorite to enter the league.

#4. Cebu Landmaster
The least known of the four aspirants. Nevertheless, they are a growing Visayan company and they have managed to grow even in this macro environment. So, I think they are going to be a very interesting entrant to the league. They have the highest risk of being a farm team but with the way they are handling their business, I still doubt it.

#3 Family Sardines
I am pretty sure you are familiar with the Family brand Sardines. What you are not aware of could be their success in supporting Zamboanga city in MPBL. With this success, I am getting confident that Family will also be a legit PBA team.

#2 Boysen
The way I observe it, Boysen is the biggest paint brand in the Philippines. So, it is hard to see them join the PBA without the desire to dominate. I also think that letting them enter will actually help Rain or Shine because a logical rivalry is born.

#1 Chooks-to-Go
This is the easiest to rank. The owner is obviously a big fan of basketball and even after multiple times of being denied an entry into the league, they are still here. I think Filipino fans will appreciate the brand and their tenacity in entering the league.

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...