The 2022 Commissioner's Cup is building up to be a very competitive one. We have a handful of legit title contender. So, let us again scan all the teams and point out their top trade asset.
This is the player that they can get the highest net value in terms of impact to their team. Meaning, they will get the most if this player is traded for their correct trade value.
Magnolia Hotshots - Paul Lee
The Angas ng Tondo is still getting the third most number of shots per game but his inefficiency continue to rise. His statline is 15.0 points, 3.0 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 41% FG per game.
Paul Lee is still effective but I think Magnolia needs an efficient shooter more than what Paul can give. With his superstar status, he can easily become the center piece for an in-prime superstar like Robert Bolick.
Rain or Shine - Beau Belga
I understand that Belga is already an icon of Rain or Shine. If the management desires to make him finish his career with the franchise, they have all the right to do so and I commend them for doing it. But with what he is showing and with his name value, I think trading him to a team that will overvalue him due to his marketing value can be a good thing for the future of the franchise.
NLEX - Justin Chua
By trading Calvin Oftana and letting go of coach Yeng Guiao, I think it is much clearer now that NLEX is better if they will just focus on the future than today. Trading the 33 years old center for a package that will help their future is an excellent choice that they should make.

Comments
Post a Comment