PBA Trade Rumors: San Miguel, Meralco and Northport - Their NEXT player to be traded!



 Let me continue this ongoing article wherein we try to predict the next player that will be traded from each team in the PBA.

We are already done with Magnolia, Phoenix and NLEX. You can read it here. 

For this edition, we will predict for the Northport Batang Pier, Meralco Bolts and San Miguel Beermen. Three teams that are on different levels. 

Northport - Robert Bolick
This may seem to be an easy one but in reality, it is not. Bolick is currently deciding between a trade to one of the San Miguel Corporation teams or a chance to play in Japan or another International league. There is no question that the International league is the better choice. But at the end of the day, I think it is still hard to bet against the power of coach Al Francis Chua in keeping Robert here in the PBA.

Meralco - Chris Banchero
The easy answer is Mac Belo. But, he has been in the trade rumor mill for a while and Meralco is not biting any offer. I wonder why. They do not want to use Belo but they are not trading him too. 

I think the more exciting answer is Banchero. Banchero is not himself in Meralco. The guy is now so inefficient that he is shooting below 10% from beyond the arc! I think Meralco will realize that he is not the right fit and they will find a good package for him.

San Miguel - Paul Zamar
Yes. One of the two guys in the rumored offer for Robert Bolick. Even if Robert will not end up in San Miguel, there are increasing number of signs that San Miguel is now willing to free Zamar. I hope Zamar will also take the courage and try to salvage a memorable ending to his career.

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...