PBA Trade Rumors: Three teams that should make a TRADE OFFER for Joshua Munzon!



 Imagine being the guy taken first before Mikey Williams, Jamie Malonzo and Calvin Oftana. The expectation will be really high.

That guy is Joshua Munzon and he is really struggling in every tournament that he has played so far. Including the 2022 PBA Commissioner's cup.

So, it is not shocking that a lot of fans has concluded that he is a bust.

I think that is still early because he is just on his second year. And I am pretty sure that it is not helping him that he is playing with a very young and lacking roster.

So, rumors are strong that he is currently on the trade block. 

Which teams should trade for him?

TNT

If TNT wants to replace Mikey, Joshua should be a strong candidate. I really believe that his ceiling is as high as Mikey. He just need the right roster to flourish.

Converge

Converge is shockingly fighting for one of the twice-to-beat advantage. Something that I did not even consider when we are entering the tournament. I think Converge will benefit a lot of they get a player that can breakdown the defense like him.

Rain or Shine

I hope Rain or Shine will try to get for a high-end offensive talent now that coach Yeng is at the helm. He will surely bring out the game of Joshua and he can still become a superstar under coach Yeng's tutelege.

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...