PBA Trade Rumors: Converge Top 10 Pampanga players, TRADE TARGET!

 I am pretty sure that you have heard about the new team manager of Converge. Yes, he is no other than the Governor of Pampanga, Delta Pineda.

Pineda is known to be the main man of the most successful provincial-level basketball program in the country.

I mean, I cannot even come up with a second-place. And knowing his political connection to Pampanga, it should be logical to expect that they will target players from Pampanga.

And currently, according to my research, there are nine players that come from Pampanga in the PBA. 

So, I decided to rank according to the likelihood that Converge will find a way to get them.

#10 Michael Calisaan

Actually, Michael is not in the PBA. He is currently playing in the MPBL and that makes him an easier target than the guys that are currently in the league.

#9 Japeth Aguilar

Knowing the importance of Japeth to Ginebra and his history with the franchise, it is hard to see him find his way to Converge.

#8 Jayson Castro

I decided to rank him higher than Aguilar because TNT showed in the past that they are willing to trade their legends.

#7 Ian Sangalang

I know that Ian has been a big part of the history of Magnolia franchise but it doesn't feel that much. And he does have a big connection to the program of Gov. Pineda.

#6 Justin Melton

Melton is from Pampanga but I do not think he is connected to the program of Gov. Delta. Nevertheless, he is much easier to get than the other targets.

Page 2: Top 5

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...