All the other teams now are on the sideline preparing for the upcoming 2023 PBA Governors' Cup. Rain or Shine and Northport will be part of that.
What are the trades that they should consider?
Ginebra-Rain or Shine
Christian Standhardinger for Beau Belga and 2023 Rain or Shine 1st round pick
Christian Standhardinger for Beau Belga and 2023 Rain or Shine 1st round pick
I have been clamoring for a Standhardinger trade for a while now because I still think that he can be the main guy of a championship team. That is the biggest need of Rain or Shine. They need someone who can carry their offense and create consistently.
In exchange for Christian, Rain or Shine will offer their most popular player in Belga and a first round pick that currently in the top5 of the upcoming draft. I do not think that is a bad offer now.
Northport-San Miguel
Moala Tautuaa for Will Navarro
Another player that I think deserves to have a much more prominent role is Moala. He is easily the best back-up center in the entire league. You know why? Because he is a starting-caliber center!
Moala Tautuaa for Will Navarro
Another player that I think deserves to have a much more prominent role is Moala. He is easily the best back-up center in the entire league. You know why? Because he is a starting-caliber center!
San Miguel is badly in need of a forward and Navarro is playing very well for a forward. This is an excellent trade that helps the need of each team.

Comments
Post a Comment