PBA Analysis: Ginebra coach Tim Cone unleashed Christian Standhardinger?


Ginebra begun the Governors' Cup with a bad news. Japeth Aguilar will missed a lot of times. A lot of fans were worried.

They forgot that Christian Standhardinger is a monster. I have been one of the biggest believer of Christian the moment he entered the league.

Here was the article wherein I presented Christian as the rival of the most dominant PBA player ever, Junemar Fajardo.

I hope the people who did not believe me that time will now see what I saw in Standhardinger. The guy was a monster even when he was still in San Miguel.

So, it is funny to see Ginebra fans claim that Ginebra unleashed the greatness of Christian. Christian already put up this stat line in Northport, 22.7 points, 52% FG, 12.8 rebounds, 4.0 assists and 1.4 steals per game.

He is currently averaging 23.4 points, 65% FG, 9.6 rebounds, 5.7 assists, 0.8 steal per game. Which statline do you prefer?

The reality is, Standhardinger could be angling now to takeover the #1 spot in our TOP 100 ranking from Fajardo next season.

But, it will depend on coach Tim Cone. Will he keep Standhardinger in the same role next season?

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...