PBA Power Ranking: Top 3 Breakout Players of the 2023 Governors' Cup!


One of the beauty of having three tournaments in one season is the high number of opportunity for players to breakout.

And for this tournament, I think these are the top 3 breakout players!

#3 Eric Camson
We can say that Camson is one of the beneficiary of what Terrafirma is doing in the PBA. They just kept him on the team and now, I think Camson' skill level is good enough to see him as a legit PBA player. He is having his best tournament ever with his 13.9 points, 58% FG, 38% 3FG and 7.0 rebounds per game. I think it is really interesting that he is very efficient even though he is playing for the weakest roster in the league. Maybe, it is a proof that he can be an excellent role player for a contender.

#2 Christian Standhardinger
This is not the best tournament of Christian. But as a Ginebra player, he is showing us that he is still the same monster from San Miguel Beermen and Northport Batang Pier. He is currently averaging 19.3 points, 60% FG, 8.3 rebounds and 5.3 assists! Those are immaculate numbers. Very efficient and also a superb playmaker for a center!

#1 Maverick Ahanmisi
I did not put Maverick as one of my All-Star snubs because I weighed the performances for the entire season. But for this season, Maverick is clearly the breakout season. I never thought that he will reach this level because of the plethora of injuries that he suffered. But, he is proving it now that he is a capable ace player. Can he lead Converge to the Finals, at least?

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...