Converge is back on the spotlight after Snow Badua posted a massive bomb of a rumor. Coach Aldin Ayo could be leaving his first PBA franchise.
On the middle of the discussion of that rumor was the rumblings that a potential issue between team manager Governor Delta Pineda and coach Ayo could be the reason.
Nobody knows. But, what we are sure is the desire of Governor Delta Pineda to get some of his boys from Pampanga.
So, let us predict who is the first Pampanga player that they will acquire.
#3 Michael Miranda
Miranda is an underrated bigman in the PBA. I know that Converge is already filled with bigman but we all know that this is the position that a team can overflow with.
#2 Encho Serrano
This is the only Pampanga guy that we heard a legitimate rumor of being targeted by Converge during the break. I think, he will be a good fit for the team. The mayhem defense of coach Aldin Ayo should work perfectly for an ultra-athletic Encho.
#1 Arwind Santos
It will be a big disservice to the career of Arwind if they will let him retire in Northport Batang Pier. I think if one of the SMC teams are already not interested to get him, I can see the management of SMC allowing his trade to Converge and retire with his Pampanga patron.

Comments
Post a Comment