PBA Trade Rumors: Who is the next Blackwater Elite to be TRADED?

 


Respect to Blackwater and coach Ariel Vanguardia because they showed a glimpse of hope for their franchise in this season.

We still do not take them seriously but maybe there is a chance. And we will take that into consideration as we rank their players according to the likelihood that they will be the next player from Blackwater to be traded.

#6 Joshua Torralba, James Sena, Mike Ayonayon
I think these are fine players. I just do not think that there are teams out there who are targeting them. And I do not think Blackwater will do a big multi-player trade in their next one.

#5 Rashawn McCarthy, Gab Banal, Michael DiGregorio
They are basically just the better version of the guys in #6. I just do not think that Blackwater will trade their veterans for some younger pieces in their next trade. Although, these three can be part of the package to get veteran player that is already on the downside, age wise.

#4 Ato Ular, Yousif Taha
The top 2 bigs of Blackwater in this season. Ular is a good target for the MVP team but the #1 guy in this ranking is playing the same position and role as Ular. So, it will not be logical for them to trade Ato with him. Taha is a dependable low-cost bigman that Blackwater should try to retain,

#3 JVee Casio, RK Ilagan
The young and old point guard of Blackwater. Casio is reliable point guard that deserves to get into a legit team. And knowing that he is a proven veteran, I expect his salary to be high enough that Blackwater will look to trade him.

#2 Baser Amer, Tyrus Hill
Amer has replenish some of his value in his stint with Blackwater. I think he has shown enough for one of NLEX and TNT to consider grabbing him from Blackwater. Hill is a high potential forward that several teams should be targeting right now.

#1 Troy Rosario
Rosario has been the logical bet that Blackwater will trade next. In his stint with Blackwater, Troy focused in healing his body. I think, he is preparing for his next stint with a legit team.

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...