Now, there is this rumor posted in the social media that Converge is looking to acquire Raymond Almazan of the Meralco Bolts.
To be honest, I do not think this is really true. I have an article regarding this and we actually suggested Almazan as a potential target.
But, it is still fascinating to talk about it. Here is the perfect, realistic and worst trade that Converge can make for Almazan.
Perfect: Jeo Ambohot for Raymond Almazan
The perfect trade will be for Converge to give up their 2022 #3 pick that is currently at the back of their rotation to get a much more usable Almazan.
The perfect trade will be for Converge to give up their 2022 #3 pick that is currently at the back of their rotation to get a much more usable Almazan.
Realistic: #10 , #14 pick, Taylor Browne
I think the realistic scenario for Converge is to give up a package of picks plus a young player like Browne. This is usually the logical trade when acquiring a good bigman.
Worst: Jeo Ambohot #14 pick and Taylor Browne
The worst is if Converge saw that #10 pick to be more important than Ambohot. Even with the low minutes that Jeo got last season, I still think that he is more valuable than that #10 pick.
The worst is if Converge saw that #10 pick to be more important than Ambohot. Even with the low minutes that Jeo got last season, I still think that he is more valuable than that #10 pick.

Comments
Post a Comment