Snow Badua dropped several bombs this week that we need to tackle. Let us start with the team that I am expecting to provide as at least one blockbuster trade, San Miguel Beermen.
According to the post, the Beermen is now targeting Juami Tiongson because the Northport Batang Pier superstar Bolick is now 99% going to Japan!
Of course, if it is coming from Snow Badua, we can already take it as true. He has the track record that we can all trust.
Now, it is quite mind-boggling for San Miguel to focus in grabbing a guard when they have four in-prime guards in their rotation.
They have CJ Perez, Simon Enciso, Jericho Cruz and the healed Terrence Romeo. I mean, they also have Chris Ross!
I am quite sure that they will trade one or two of those guards in exchange for Juami but still, they are better to focus in grabbing a versatile forward or even a bigman than another guard!
Philip Cahilig could be a much better fit for them as a target. Although, I understand that Tiongson could be a great partner to CJ Perez in the backcourt.

Comments
Post a Comment