PBA Trade Rumors: Terrafirma's perfect Juami Tiongson trade with SMB!



The number one source of rumors inside the PBA strike again this week as he revealed a lot of fresh insider tidbits.

One of it is the desire of the San Miguel Beermen to grab Juami Tiongson from Terrafirma Dyip because Robert Bolick is already not available.

As stated in my analysis with this rumor in this article, I am not a fan of this goal of San Miguel. Nevertheless, we can make this fun by assuming that Terrafirma is a serious team and what could be the trade that can help them have a better future!

Perfect: Tiongson for two 1st round pick and Robbie Herndon
I understand that the future 1st round picks of San Miguel will be low. But knowing that Tiongson is already 32 and that there is a good chance that the next few drafts will be loaded, getting two late 1st and a quality in-prime role player in Herndon is a worthwhile undertaking.

Good: Tiongson for Terrence Romeo
I am actually not against a straight swap between Tiongson and Terrence. Tiongson is great guard but Terrence still have a higher ceiling in terms of impact. Although, the risk will be higher for Terrence.

Bad: Tiongson for 1st round pick and Robbie Herndon
A good role player and a 1st round pick is not enough for a Juami Tiongson. I think he has shown a lot for Terrafirma to get more than that.

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...