If you are not aware, the 2023-2024 PBA Commissioner's Cup will be the first tournament in the upcoming season, not the All-Filipino.
Let me give you my first ranking.
#10 Rain or Shine
Can Rain or Shine turn it around with two top 4 picks? Knowing coach Yeng, that is very possible but I think he will prefer to slow it down.
#9 Phoenix
I am really hoping that the rumored trades of their top players will not happen. If that is the case, I still find Phoenix as a very interesting up-and-coming squad.
#8 NLEX
I am not the biggest fan of coach Frankie Lim but I am actually curious with the squad that he is planning to form and play in the upcoming season.
#7 Meralco
With a new coach in town, can Meralco finally turn it around? It seems like coach Luigi and coach Nenad will employ a very interesting scheme.
#6 Magnolia
Finally, Magnolia made a trade! With Abu Tratter in town, the frontline should be more stable but I still think that it still lacks something. Unless, James Laput is finally the real deal!
#5 Converge
Converge will have a very different team in the upcoming season. Although, if they loss Maverick Ahanmisi for nothing, it will be a huge blow for their chances.
#4 San Miguel
If Fajardo is healthy, San Miguel may deserve a good consideration to be the favorite for the title, Unfortunately, that is up in the air.
#3 Ginebra
I know that Barangay Ginebra is the defending champion. Unfortunately, they are currently facing two issues. The injury/health concerns of Japeth Aguilar and LA Tenorio and the deterioration of the game of Brownlee due to father time.
#2. TNT
TNT will be having Rondae Hollis-Jefferson in the Commissioner's Cup. Can RHJ be their Brownlee? There is a good chance.
#1. Bay Area
The safest bet for now is Bay Area. Even though they will now be limited to bringing one import, I still think that, they can find a work around for it.

Comments
Post a Comment