We have seen a lot of trades this year and it has created a lot of discussions in the social media. Fans of the popular squad San Miguel Beermen is waiting for their team to make their move.
According to Snow, that could finally happen. It will be a trade with the Phoenix Super LPG. And Snow has hinted that Phoenix is on its way of becoming a farm team.
Will we see it in this trade?
I am not sure. I hope we will not see. I hope there will be a miracle that Phoenix will manage to retain the ability to keep playing as an Independent team.
Now, what could be trade?
The most obvious one was the one hinted by PBA Insider of Twitter. The account hinted a few weeks ago that San Miguel wants Jason Perkins.
We believed that Perkins will be an amazing fit with the San Miguel Beermen. He is a modern offensive forward that can be the glue to their scoring ability.
Now, if that is really the trade, let us hope Phoenix can find the right package. I doubt they can really get an in-prime core player for him.
But if there could be a miracle, getting back Moala Tautuaa and then some could be perfect for Phoenix.

Comments
Post a Comment