Converge is on a spree of signing rookies. It seems like coach Aldin Ayo and the management are making sure that they are about to present a team that is really their own.
The problem now is that there is a maximum number of players in the roster of a PBA team. If I remember right, it is 15.
So, what will happen to the excess? There will now be an excess of four.
So, let me predict the four players that they could trade to avoid getting over the number of players.
#4. Inand Fornillos
I understand that Inand was signed. But between Inand and Maagdenberg, I think Inand is the more likely guy to be traded. Converge is hoping that Inand will become another diamond in the rough from Ateneo but a bigman like Patrick is more important.
#3. Kris Porter
Kris was one of the first guys that Converge traded for. He has a modern game but with his injury history, I can see Converge giving up on him, easily.
#2. Keith Zaldivar
Zaldivar was a first round pick in the 2022 draft. I do not think he should be a first round pick and that showed when Magnolia let him go. Converge gave him a shot and that means they will not loss anything if they give up on him early.
#1. Mike Tolomia
Mike is still in the roster of Converge according to our last look. Knowing that he is a guard and has been on the league for a long time, I think he will be the easiest guy for Converge to give up.

Comments
Post a Comment