Snow Badua just dropped a trade rumor bomb!
Here is the potential trade!
Northport will trade Robert Bolick and Kent Salado
NLEX will trade Don Trollano, Kris Rosales and Ben Adamos
First, it is not shocking to me that we are seeing Robert being traded to the MVP group. It seems like SMC is just better in hiding their internal issues but remember that Bolick became a household name under the MVP group during his time in San Beda.
Now, is this a fair trade?
Trollano and Bolick are the biggest names in this exchange. Bolick is a top 10 PBA player. And believe it or not, I also have Don in my top 10 in my latest Top 100! Read it HERE!
But, I think Trollano is already at his peak. While Bolick can easily catapult himself again to a top 5 even a top 3 status.
Trollano is currently averaging 17.4 points, 48% FG, 39% 3FG, 3.1 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game. He is again putting up top 10 PBA numbers.
So, if we add that Bolick is 3 years younger, I will assess that Don will cover 75% of the trade value of Robert. So, are the other players capable of covering the remaining 25%?
Kris is having one of his best tournament in his PBA career. He is averaging 11.7 points, 45% FG and 3.7 assists per game.
Still though, he is already 32 years old. I think he can cover 20% of the trade value of Robert. Ben Adamos has not played maybe due to an injury. He is a 6'7 bigman who has not found a home in the league. I can only go 5%.
And if you total that, (75%+20%+5%), you will actually get 100%!
In short, NLEX will win this trade by getting Kent Salado!
Previous Bolick Rumor: PBA FREE AGENCY: Northport superstar will play in Pilipinas Super League?

Comments
Post a Comment