PBA Trade Rumors: TNT-Converge JP Erram trade suggestion!

 


Remember the rumor that Converge is interested to get the services of JP Erram? I am not sure if TNT is still considering the idea but I think Converge should really push hard for it.

Erram is the type of bigman that can complete a magnificent frontline rotation of Erram, Baltazar and Arana. His three-point shooting and rim protection will really complement the two.

JP is having a good start to this tournament. So, what could be the best trade for the two teams knowing their current situations?

Trade Suggestion: Deschon Winston and Jeo Ambohot for 1st round pick and JP Erram

I am easily one of the biggest fans of Winston. But, I really believe that the potential frontline trio of Erram, Baltazar and Arana that I think it is worth it to give him up.

Ambohot is also a high ceiling center that is better to be moved because the frontline of Converge will become super loaded already.

For TNT, they now get a player that should be capable of filling up the shoes of Mikey Williams. I also think that they have the right veterans to develop Jeo.

Comments