There is a recent news that Kai Sotto has finally found a team in an International league. So, you can just look at this as a hypothetical scenario of Kai Sotto joining the next draft!
#1 BGSM Kai Sotto - If Kai joins, then it will be an easy decision for Ginebra. Kai with coach Tim Cone could be multiple grandslam.
#2 TIT Kymani Ladi - I think Titan will choose the size of Ladi over the skills of Fenner.
#3 NLEX DJ Fenner - Fenner can end up as a forward in the PBA. He is not a center, the biggest need of NLEX, but he is too good for NLEX to keep falling.
#4 PHX Remy Martin - I think it will be hard for coach Charles Tiu to say no to the talent of Remy Martin.
#5 MER Travis Roberts - If Roberts will have a mddling UAAP season, I still expect him to get this high because of his connection to the MVP group.
#6 MAG Nic Cabanero - If they feel like Lucero is leaving for an International League, a replacement could be their target.
#7 DYIP Mason Amos - The combination of size and modern skills will be hard to ignore. Unless he will disappoint in his final UAAP season.
#8 NLEX Darrin Mayo - If Stevens will not prove himself to be a premier center prospect, a Fil-Foreign will overtake him.
#9 BGSM Dom Escobar - Ginebra could be looking for a polish wing player and Escobard is that guy.
#10 ROS Jake Figueroa - Jake is really good in basketball. He already have Elasto Painters skillset.
#11 BWE Gani Stevens - Blackwater could be looking for a bigman and I think the best name for this position is Stevens.
#12 SMB Forthski Padrigao - I think he will get a lot of hype entering the PBA draft. He is crafty and can play like a traditional point guard.
Recent Video
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment