PBA Free Agency: Converge draftee top 3 potential teams!

 


We found out last week that Jeo Ambohot was let go by Titan Ultra and that he is trying out for a spot in the TNT squad.

Now, there is no assurance that he will get that spot in TNT. So, let me suggest 3 teams that should consider signing him.

#3. Rain or Shine
I want to give another challenge to coach Yeng Guiao. I want to challenge him to create a reliable modern center in Ambohot. Knowing what happened to his career, I think Rain or Shine can even lock him to a good 2-years deal.

#2.Blackwater
Blackwater is slowly developing a good young team under coach Patrick Aquino. What they need now is to learn from the elite teams. They need to get big players and not let them go.

🔥 Check Out This Article
Loading recommendation...

#1. Terrafirma
Terrafirma needs talent to make their franchise more attractive to potential buyers. Ambohot is still on his prime and they can develop him.

Related Article: PBA Power Ranking: Top 5 Head Coaches on the HOT SEAT!

Recent Video

Comments

NBA Trades: Who Really Won?

Loading trade...