Coach Aldin Ayo wants to start his career in the PBA with a roster that he wants. So, he is making moves and it already started.
Phoenix and Converge agreed to a deal to swap young role players. It reunites coach Aldin to his former point guard, Aljun Melecio.
According to coach Aldin, the movement is only starting. So, let me predict the next set of players that Converge will try to get.
Mark Barroca
He is the biggest potential catch of Converge. He was one of the guards in the best PBA 5 that coach Aldin revealed in an interview. I actually want to see it happen. I think Magnolia should consider making a big change.
Mark as the lead guard of Converge will be perfect as it will push Jeron Teng to focus on his finding scoring opportunities.
Kib Montalbo
I will not be shocked if the TNT fans want to see this happen. Kib has been heavily disliked because of his performance in Gilas. I think he is a credible defender who can provide decent scoring.
BONG Quinto
Coach Aldin traded for one of his DLSU champion. How about one from his Letran Knights NCAA champion squad?
He considered Quinto as one of his small forward in his best 5. I think coach Aldin badly wants to get him.

Comments
Post a Comment